Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scrapbook pages I made in Newport

As most of you know, Jesse and I went to Newport Beach last week for his incentive trip. While he was in meetings in the morning, I brought a suitcase of scrapbook stuff to do. By the end of our six day trip, I had completed 44 12 x 12 pages. I'm so excited.

You'll notice that none of the pages have pictures on them, but I have the pictures ready to print and the places where they'll go all written down!

I'm pleased to have made some progress on my MANY pages of scrapbooking I need to do!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pages. i'm amazed that you were able to get so much done on your "vacation." :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I wish I could ask you to make scrap book pages for me too!